Arts Educator Professional Development Grant
The Pavilion believes the future of the arts starts in our schools. Arts educators have the power to inspire and form a foundational love of the arts in the minds of their students. In an effort to help arts educators strengthen their skills, The Pavilion has launched a professional development grant initiative specifically for performing arts educators.
- Grants are available to public school educators in Conroe Independent School District, specifically those in the field of vocal and instrumental music, theatre or dance.
- Funding is available to participate in high-quality, arts-focused professional development events like summer workshops, conferences and seminars.
- Requested funds can be used for registration, travel or conference materials but must be outlined in detail on the grant application.
- The Pavilion may award partial funding at its discretion in order to support a greater number of applications.
- Funding must be used before December 31, 2021.
The deadline to apply is May 14, 2021.