We want all of our guests to have a phenomenal experience at The Pavilion. Our rules and regulations exist to help keep our guests safe and to ensure that everyone enjoys the show!
We’ve added a few new security measures to improve the overall concert experience and ensure your safety. Make sure you arrive at The Pavilion with plenty of time to take your seats before the show starts. It’s always a good idea to give yourself some extra time to park, pass through security and find your seat.
At each of our entrance gates, there are walk-through metal detectors similar to those used in most stadiums and arenas. As you pass through the metal detectors, bags, hats, phones, belts, cameras, smart watches and other large metal objects will need to be removed and shown to our Event Staff.
For information about current COVID-19 protocols, head here.
Bag & Purse Policy
Bag & Purse Policy
Clear bags sized 12” x 12” or smaller are permitted.
- Non-clear handheld clutches sized 4.5” x 6.5” or smaller are permitted.
- A medically necessary bag (sized appropriately to the medical needs) or diaper bag (accompanied by infant/toddler) is permitted, but will be subject to search.
- Following standard safety protocol, all unattended items and bags outside the gates or within the venue will be removed from the facility immediately.
- Bags, purses or backpacks of any kind will not be accepted by Pavilion Info Booths.
- Guests are always subject to a search upon entering the facility. Guests who refuse the search will be denied entrance.
- No re-entry is permitted once leaving the gates.
- No smoking is allowed in the reserved seating areas. This includes e-cigarettes/vapes.
- Soliciting or vending is not permitted on Pavilion grounds unless previously authorized by Pavilion management.
- Small blankets are allowed at most shows. Please refer to your show's event page for additional restrictions.
- Guests who show signs of illegal substance abuse or intoxication may be refused entry.
- Guests are permitted to stand or dance in front of their seat. Standing ON seats is not allowed.
- Standing or dancing in the aisles is not permitted. (Places of Assembly in the State of Texas, Article 25, Section 25.107).
- Guests (even children) are not allowed to sit or stand on the shoulders of another guest.
- No throwing objects of any kind.
- No reselling (scalping) tickets at any time on The Pavilion grounds.
- No tailgating is allowed at The Pavilion or in surrounding parking lots.
- Flying drones on or over The Pavilion's property is not permitted at any time.
- In an effort to keep unticketed guests from occupying your reserved seat, ticket stubs or your live mobile ticket (no screenshots) are required for entry into the reserved seating area. It's a good idea to transfer a ticket to each member of your group for this reason.
Food & Drink
Food & Drink
The following items are allowed into The Pavilion at most shows. Please refer to your show's event page for additional restrictions, and note that policy is subject to change without notice, even on the day of the event. Please be prepared to have your belongings searched.
- Personal food is allowed at Live Nation shows in the amount of one, one-gallon ziploc bag per person. This amount restriction does not apply to Performing Arts shows.
- Empty, reusable bottles/cups. Chilled water fountains/bottle fillers are available at The Pavilion. Some artists may have more specific policies, such as the removal of lids or only allowing crushable, disposable bottles.
The following items are NOT allowed into The Pavilion. NOTE: This is not an all-inclusive list and items are always subject to change without notice, even on the day of the event.
- Animals: The only exceptions to this rule are service animals (we follow the The U.S. Department of Justice guidelines regarding service animals.)
- Aerosol cans (hairspray, bug spray, sunscreen)
- Audio and video recording equipment
- Beverages of any kind
- Detachable lense cameras
- E-liquid or vape juice
- Glass of any kind, to include perfume bottles
- Ice chests
- Laptops and tablets (including Kindles and e-readers)
- Laser pointers
- Medication in unmarked containers.
- Outside lawn chairs. Specially designed lawn chairs are available for rent at most Live Nation shows for $10. Lawn Chairs are free at all performing arts events.
- Play pens
- Pocket knives
- Selfie sticks
- Strollers are allowed in the plaza areas, but not under the tent or on the lawn.
- Tents or sun shades
- Large umbrellas
- Weapons: While it is legal to open carry or carry a concealed handgun in Texas, we do not allow guns in our facility.
The following items are allowed into The Pavilion at most shows. Please refer to your Event's page for additional restrictions, and note that policy is subject to change on the day of the event. Please be prepared to have your belongings searched. Please note that this is not a complete list.
- Non-detachable lense cameras
- Signs 8.5"x11" or smaller
- Small blankets or tarps
- Small umbrellas
Have a question?
We'd be happy to help. Just leave your name, email and question below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.