BUZZFEST: A Perfect Circle, Chevelle, Dirty Heads, Mike Shinoda, Puddle of Mudd, Scott Stapp, The Struts, The Nixons, Badflower, Grandson, Bear Hands, Hold on Hollywood, The Blue Stones, Kulick and more
OCTOBER 27, 2018 | 1 PM | Gates Open at NOON
No backpacks, bags or purses larger than 8.5" x 11" will be allowed into the venue.
Lawn chairs will not be available to rent for this show.
No blankets, tarps, umbrellas, or lawn chairs. Lawn chairs will not be sold at this event.
GA PIT: $175
RESERVED SEATS: $72.50, $62.50
Buzzfest is back!
This is the best way to spend a Fall Saturday - jamming with some of the biggest names in rock at The Pavilion.
Costumes are welcome at The Pavilion, with the following restrictions.
Costumes cannot include:
- masks or face hoods (faces may be painted, but not hidden or obstruct identification)
- weapons or weapon accessories including, but not limited to, swords, daggers, axes or guns
- sharp or pointed objects, such as metal spikes or materials that may accidentally strike another guest
- chains, ropes, whips, crops or staffs
- glass or ceramic pieces
- blow-up suits or props
- guests may not dress in police, fire department, swat, security personnel or military costumes
Additionally, costumes must be able to comfortably fit into the guests’ seat or designated area without obstructing the view or space of those around.
Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines or whose costume is offensive in nature may be refused entry into the event unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards.
- Bear Hands 1:20 to 1:40pm
- Grandson 2:00 to 2:30pm
- Badflower 3:00 to 3:40pm
- The Struts 4:10 to 4:55pm
- Scott Stapp 5:25 to 6:25pm
- Chevelle 7:10 to 8:30pm
- A Perfect Circle 9:25 to 10:55pm
- Kulick 1:00 to 1:20pm
- Hold on Hollywood 1:40 to 2:00 pm
- The Blue Stones 2:30 to 3:00pm
- The Nixons 3:40 to 4:10pm
- Puddle of Mudd 4:55 to 5:25pm
- Mike Shinoda 6:25 to 7:10pm
- Dirty Heads 8:30 to 9:25pm