We want all of our guests to have a phenomenal experience at The Pavilion. Our rules and regulations exist to help keep our guests safe and to ensure that everyone enjoys the show!
We’ve added a few new security measures to improve the overall concert experience and ensure your safety. Make sure you arrive at The Pavilion with plenty of time to take your seats before the show starts. It’s always a good idea to give yourself some extra time to park, pass through security and find your seat.
At each of our entrance gates, there are walk-through metal detectors similar to those used in most stadiums and arenas. As you pass through the metal detectors, bags, hats, phones, belts, cameras, smart watches and other large metal objects will need to removed and shown to our Event Staff.
- No bags or purses larger than 8.5" x 11" (the size of a standard size piece of paper) will be allowed into the venue. Bags will be measured at the gate and must fit within this requirement.
- Clear, NFL Approved bags are permitted.
- A medically necessary bag is only permitted when the medical contents will not fit within an 8.5"x11" bag.
- Following standard safety protocol, all unattended items and bags outside the gates or within the venue will be removed from the facility immediately.
- Picnics for performing arts shows must comply with the bag size restrictions or be contained in original packaging. Examples: takeout containers, pizza within a pizza box or chips in original sealed packaging.
- All bags, regardless of size or type are subject to a search.
- Bags, purses or backpacks or any kind will not be accepted by Pavilion Info Booths.
- Please Note: some shows will not allow any bags. For information on these shows please check the designated event page on The Pavilion's website.
Each of the below policies is enforced in the interest of guest/public safety:
- Guests are always subject to a search upon entering the facility. Guests who refuse the search will be denied entrance.
- No re-entry is permitted once leaving the gates.
- No smoking is allowed in the reserved seating areas. This includes e-cigarettes/vapes.
- Soliciting or vending is not permitted on Pavilion grounds unless previously authorized by Pavilion management.
- Guests who show signs of illegal substance abuse or intoxication may be refused entry.
- Guests are permitted to stand or dance in front of their seat. Standing ON seats is not allowed.
- Standing or dancing in the aisles is not permitted. (Places of Assembly in the State of Texas, Article 25, Section 25.107).
- Guests (even children) are not allowed to sit or stand on the shoulders of another guest.
- No throwing objects of any kind.
- No reselling (scalping) tickets at any time on The Pavilion grounds.
- No tailgating is allowed at The Pavilion or in surrounding parking lots.
- Flying drones on or over The Pavilion's property is not permitted at any time.
The following items are NOT allowed into The Pavilion. NOTE: This is not an all-inclusive list and items are always subject to change.
- Animals: The only exceptions to this rule are service animals (we follow the The U.S. Department of Justice guidelines regarding service animals.)
- Aerosol cans (hairspray, bug spray, sunscreen)
- Audio and video recording equipment
- Bags or purses larger than 8.5" x 11"
- Beverages of any kind.
- Detachable lense cameras
- E-liquid or vape juice
- Glass of any kind, to include perfume bottles
- Face masks
- Ice chests
- Laptops and tablets (including Kindles and e-readers)
- Laser pointers
- Outside lawn chairs. Specially designed lawn chairs are available for rent at most Live Nation shows for $7. Lawn Chairs are free at all performing arts events.
- Play pens
- Pocket knives
- Selfie sticks
- Signs larger than 8.5"x11"
- Strollers are allowed in the plaza areas, but not under the tent or on the lawn.
- Tents or sun shades
- Large umbrellas
- Weapons: While it is legal, with a permit, to open carry or carry a concealed handgun in Texas, we do not allow guns in our facility.
The following items are allowed into The Pavilion at most shows. Please refer to your Event's page for additional restrictions, and note that policy is subject to change on the day of the event. Please be prepared to have your belongings searched.
- Empty, reusable bottles/cups. Chilled water fountains/bottle fillers are available at The Pavilion.
- Non-detachable lense cameras
- Personal food is allowed at Live Nation shows in the amount of one, one-gallon ziploc bag per person. This amount restriction does not apply to Performing Arts shows.
- Signs 8.5"x11" or smaller
- Small blankets
- Small umbrellas