The Pavilion Partners, the official volunteer organization of The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, is hosting the 19th Annual Wine Dinner & Auction March 26, 2017 on The Pavilion's Main Stage. This year's event will honor long-time Pavilion Partner and former Wine Dinner & Auction chairman, Randy Lowry.
All proceeds from this event are dedicated to funding The Pavilion Partners' Fine Arts Scholarship Fund. Since its inception, The Pavilion Partners' Scholarship Fund has given over $1 million in scholarships to local students pursuing a degree in the Fine Arts. The annual Wine Dinner & Auction is the main source of funding for the scholarship program.
Mark the date on your calendar and get your bids ready for an evening of superb wining and dining and luxury auction items.
The evening includes:
- Endless flowing wine provided by Flora Springs Estates.
- Four-course seated dinner and passed hors d'oeuvres by Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar.
- Bid board auctions throughout the evening. Previous bid board items have included furs, premium sporting event tickets, luxury golf packages and weekend getaways.
- Exciting live auctions. Previous auction items include fine jewelry, luxury vacations, rare and collectible wines and one-of-a-kind experience packages.
- "Wine Charms" raffle where guests can purchase a commemorative wine charm and glass for a chance to win one of several great prizes.
- Opportunity to purchase Wine Dinner & Auction commemorative labeled wine by Flora Springs Estates.
- Complimentary valet provided by Mercedes-Benz of The Woodlands.
- Performance by a Pavilion Partners scholarship recipient.
TICKETS: $225 per guest