Congratulations Class of 2022!
- Out of respect to all graduates and their families, no blow-horns, noise makers or balloons will be allowed.
- As a reminder, no smoking, to include vaping, is allowed at CISD events.
- Tickets will be distributed through your school.
To receive text updates about this show, text CPGrad22 to (877) 350-1693.
Parking, Rules & Important Details
Preferred parking is available for $15 plus service
charge. FREE guest parking is available in lighted
and patrolled lots convenient to The Pavilion. Purchase Paid Parking.
Permitted and non-permitted items may vary per
show. Camera policies are set at the discretion of
the artist and may vary at each show. For more information and specific policies, head here.
All shows, especially opening acts are tentative and subject to change without notice. Ticket prices are subject to change without notice. Service charges will apply.
Ticketmaster and Live Nation Ticketing is the official ticketing source of The
Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion. The Pavilion does not endorse or recommend any
other ticketing source for events held at The Pavilion. The only exception is when
purchasing tickets through an official artist fan club website.
Have a question?
We might already have an answer! Use the links below to find quick answers to your questions.
- Bag Policy and Permitted Items
- Parking and Drop-Off
- Weather and COVID-19
- More frequently asked questions (lawn seating and chairs, kids, and more)
Still have a question? Just leave your name, email and question below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.