Renewal Scholarship General Information and Eligibility Requirements 2018-2019
The Pavilion Partners is the volunteer organization of The Center for the Performing Arts at The Woodlands. Partners provides financial support for The Pavilion’s educational outreach programs to nurture the classical performing arts in the regional community.
Previous scholarship recipients are eligible to apply for $1000 renewal scholarships if all of the following requirements are met:
- Applicant continues to major in a fine arts discipline consistent with what was initially awarded
- Applicant has not used up years of eligibility
- Applicant remains a student in good standing, and
- Applicant has not finished their undergratuate degree
Applications are evaluated on current academic performance, letters of recommendation, progress towards degree and a personal essay. No auditions or presentations are required. Applicants that are deemed qualified by the Pavilion Partners Scholarship Committee will be awarded a renewal scholarship, as funds are available.
1. All applicants will be notified of award decisions by mid April by email to you and your parent or guardian.
2. All scholarship monies will be paid directly to the college or university in which the recipient enrolls.
3. Scholarship recipients may be invited to perform at a Partners meeting or fundraising event.
4. All applications must be submitted online by midnight March 1, 2019. Only completed applications will be considered (all recommendations and official transcripts must be submitted per the instructions on the application.) Applications received after the March 1 deadline are immediately disqualified and excluded from further consideration.
5. The application is confidential, for exclusive use of the scholarship committee.