Renew a Scholarship
Renewal Scholarships are available for recent recipients of a Pavilion Partners Fine Arts Scholarship. Renewal scholarships are for $1000 as funds are available.
Applications are evaluated on current academic performance, letters of recommendation, progress towards degree and a personal essay. No auditions or presentations are required. Applicants that are deemed qualified by the Pavilion Partners Scholarship Committee will be awarded a renewal scholarship, as funds are available. For General Information and Eligibility Requirements, read here.
Part 1 of the application consists of completing the form below and submitting it on or before March 1, 2020.
- You should save a copy of the application including your essays and list of activities and accomplishments for you records.
- You should save, print or take a screen shot of the confirmation page show after clicking "submit" to prove that the application was successfully submitted.
- If the confirmation page is not provided by the site shortly after clicking "submit," you should submit again.
- If the submission is still unsuccessful, you should contact email@example.com to report the problem and receive instruction.
- It is your responsibility to complete the application online and submit it by the deadline of March 1, 2020.
- It your responsibility to ensure that all information is correct and complete prior to submission.
- Incomplete or late applications, letters of recommendation, or transcripts will not be considered.
- Add the email address firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book so that important communications do not end up in your spam or junk folders.