Renew a Scholarship
Renewal Scholarship awards of $1000 are open to recent recipients of the Pavilion Partners Fine Arts Scholarships. Applicants must be majoring in the Fine Arts and in a field of study consistent with the discipline in which they initially auditioned.
Applications are evaluated on progress made toward a fine arts degree as demonstrated by personal essay, letters of recommendation and official transcript. No auditions or presentations are required. Applicants that are deemed qualified by the Pavilion Partners Scholarship Committee will be awarded a renewal scholarship, as funds are available.
1. All applicants will be notified of award decisions by mid April by email to you and your parent or guardian.
2. All scholarship monies will be paid directly to the college or university in which the recipient enrolls.
3. Scholarship recipients may be invited to perform at a Partners meeting or fundraising event.
4. All applications must be submitted online by midnight March 1, 2018. Only completed applications will be considered (all recommendations and official transcripts must be submitted per the instructions on the application.) Applications will not be accepted after the March 1 deadline.
5. The application is confidential, for exclusive use of the scholarship committee.