Apply for a Scholarship
The Pavilion Partners Fine arts Scholarships are awarded annually to students based on talent and academic performance.
Scholarships are given to students in the following categories: dance, instrumental music, musical theatre, theatre arts, visual art and vocal music. Graduating senior scholarships have ranged from $2500 to $7500 in past years, as funds are available. Amounts awarded and number of recipients are determined at the discretion of the Pavilion Partners Scholarship Committee.
Part 1 of the application consists of completing the form below and submitting it on or before January 17, 2020.
- You should save a copy of the application including your essays and list of activities and accomplishments before you submit your application. You will not be able to view it again after you click submit.
- You should save, print or take a screen shot of the confirmation page show after clicking "submit" to prove that the application was successfully submitted.
- If the confirmation page is not provided by the site shortly after clicking "submit," you should submit again. It may take a few seconds before you are redirected.
- If the submission is still unsuccessful, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org to report the problem and receive instruction.
- It is your responsibility to complete PART 1 of the application online and submit it by the deadline of January 17, 2020.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that PART 2 (which includes two letters of recommendation and your official transcript) reaches The Pavilion Partners by the deadline of January 31, 2020.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant and parent or guardian to ensure that all information is correct and complete prior to submission.
- Incomplete or late applications, letters of recommendation, or transcripts will not be considered.