The Pavilion Partners, the official volunteer organization of The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, is hosting its annual Pre-Concert Dinner and Auction fundraiser on Saturday, September 16 prior to the Zac Brown Band concert with Darrell Scott.
All proceeds from this event provide a major source of funding for the Pavilion’s Performing Arts and Educational Outreach programs, such as Fine Arts Education Day, Musical Scores, Music in Motion, Arts Day Out and Children’s Festival.
Put the date on your calendar, your "Toes in the Water" and get ready for a "Homegrown" night to help make arts accessible to all at The Pavilion.
The evening includes:
- Full three course buffet dinner featuring "farm to table" eats by Chef B, Appetizer by Tommy Bahama and Dessert by Fleming's
- Fantastic games and prizes including a liquor pull and much more!
- Auction items throughout the night
- Reserved seating with Concert Ticket
Raffle - $25
- Two tickets to Chris Stapleton concert at The Pavilion 10/27/17, two passes to the Woodforest Bank Club and a one night stay at Hyatt Centric The Woodlands.
- Donated by: The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion & Hyatt Centric The Woodlands
- Value: $700.00
Games - $25 per play (winners will drop tickets into one of three lottery options below)
- 14k White Gold .50 Carat Necklace
- Donated by: Robichau’s Jewelry
- Value: $1,200
- Deluxe Weekend Accommodations for two at The Westin at The
- Donated by: The Westin at The Woodlands
- Value: $400
- One case The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion Partners red
- Donated by: The Pavilion Partners
- Value: $480
Live Auction - Zac Brown Band Up Close & Personal - Starts at 5:30
- Guitar autographed by Zac Brown Band
- Meet & Greet with Zac Brown Band
- 2 Pit Passes
- Value: Priceless
+ many Silent Auction Items to bid on!
"Whatever It Is" Bottle Pull - $25
- Everyone walks away a winner!
Dinner & Concert Ticket- $200
Dinner only- $100
For more information please contact Carmen Smiley at email@example.com or 281-210-1125.