The Pavilion Partners, the official volunteer organization of The Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion, is hosting its annual Pre-Concert Dinner and Auction fundraiser on October 20, 2016 prior to the Luke Bryan “Kill the Lights” concert with Little Big Town and Dustin Lynch.
All proceeds from this event provide a major source of funding for the Pavilion’s Educational Outreach programs, such as Fine Arts Education Day, Musical Scores, Music in Motion, Arts Day Out and Children’s Festival.
Put the date on your calendar and grab your boots
for a night to “Kick the Dust Up” and FUNdraise to help make arts accessible to
all at The Pavilion.
The evening includes:
- FREE beer, wine and “To the Moon and Back” margaritas
- Full buffet style dinner with appetizers catered by Tommy Bahama and Grotto
- Fabulous games where everyone is a winner
- Drunk On You Bottle Pull - For $25 guests pull a random bottle of wine, beer or spirits. Each participant goes home with the booze they choose! Previous years' bottles have had a value of up to $750.
- Kill the Lights- Practice your aim for this game. For $50 guests can take aim at a selection of various gift cards and prizes. All players are also automatically entered into a raffle drawing for one of our grand prizes.
- Bid board auctions throughout the evening
- Live auction items available, including a Garth Brooks autographed guitar!
- FREE "Beer in the Headlights" beer tasting
- "That's My Kind of Night" TapSnap photo booth with complimentary 4"x6" photo takeaway.
Dinner & Concert Ticket- $200
Dinner only- $100
This highly popular concert is already selling fast, with only lawn seats readily available. If you want the chance to see this amazing show while sitting up close and personal with your friends, then this is the event to attend. All concert tickets available in conjunction with this event are reserved seats under The Pavilion's famous canopy.
For more information please contact Leslie Williams at email@example.com or 281-210-1125.